Municipality of East Ferris Payment Options
The following payment methods are available.
1. Pre-authorized Payment Plans:
- Monthly (1st or 15th of each month): Annual taxes are withdrawn over 12 months from January to December. Payment schedules are mailed in December and July.
- Bi-Monthly (1st and 15th of each month): Annual taxes are withdrawn twice per month over 12 months from January to December. Payment schedules are mailed in December and July.
- By due date: Tax payments are withdrawn on the installment dates as per tax bill.
Note: The above plans are available to those ratepayers with no outstanding tax arrears.
- Arrears: 12 monthly withdrawals on the 15th of each month – outstanding balances are subject to penalty and interest. Penalty/interest will continue to be added until the outstanding balance is paid. Once the account is paid-to-date, the ratepayer will have the option of choosing one of the other options.
2. By Mail:
Please attach your cheque or money order to the payment stub provided. Make cheques payable to “Municipality of East Ferris”. Please do not mail cash. Mail your payment to:
Municipality of East Ferris
390 Highway 94
Corbeil, ON P0H 1K0
3. At the Municipal Office - 390 Hwy 94, Corbeil:
Payments may be made by cheque, money order, interac and cash. Credit cards are not accepted. The Municipal Office has an outside payment slot, located to the right of the front door for overnight drop off. Please do not drop off cash in the payment slot.
4. Internet/Telephone Banking:
Payments can be made using personal online internet/telephone banking. Six (6) digits of your nineteen (19) digit roll number, digits 10 through 15, are required to process your payment (i.e. 4834-0000-01-23456-0000). This option may be subject to service charges by your financial institution.
Pre-Authorized Payment Form for Municipal Taxes
Cancellation and Change Form - Pre-Authorized Payment Form for Municipal Taxes
Check out the Municipal Calendar for helpful reminders. Email email@example.com to request a copy.